With regard to public tenders we provide full legal consultancy services to parties announcing public tenders, and also to the applicants in specific tender proceedings.
With regard to legal consultancy provided to parties announcing public tenders, our solicitor`s office offers a comprehensive service regarding the call for tenders, i.e. analysis of conditions for public tenders, recommendation of the most suitable type of tender, preparation of comprehensive briefs including the scope and method in which applicants demonstrate compliance with the qualification requirements, legal support during the consideration and evaluation of submissions, drawing down decisions of the party announcing the tender with regard to objections raised by the applicants, drawing down submissions for the Office for the Protection of Competition and representation of the party announcing the tender in dealings with this office.
When representing an applicant for public tender, we provide legal consultancy in particular with regard to the preparation of applicant`s submissions, and checking the submissions with regard to the legal and formal requirements in accordance with the Public Tender Act. We also provide legal services with regard to protecting the applicant against incorrect procedures on the part of the party announcing the tender.
Standard legal consultancy services provided by our solicitor`s office mostly cover the following:
- initial consultation related to the specific intentions of the party announcing the tender
- proposal of the optimal legal procedure with regard to specific calls for tender
- provision of legal opinions with regard to interpretation of the Public Tender Act
- delivery of all tasks of the party calling the tender
- preparation and coordination of tender documentation
- ensuring communication with applicants including the acceptance and evaluation of applicants` submissions
- preparation of relevant decisions and notices of the party calling the tender
- representing the party calling the tender at the Office for the Protection of Competition
- preparation and checking of submissions placed by the applicants in the tender proceedings
- representing applicants when protecting them against incorrect procedures applied by the party calling the tender